Saturday 26 August 2017

Beautiful Temptation Review

Beautiful Temptation

By Olivia Adams


STARS:⭐⭐⭐

GENRE: Contemporary Romance

REVIEW: I gave "BEAUTIFUL TEMPTATION" 3 stars because even though I enjoyed reading Beautiful temptation and reading about how the main characters relationship developed I really didn't like Scarlet, Eve's best friend... I felt she was far too judgemental and a controlling person. 

Beautiful Temptation is the first installment of Olivia Adam's Beautiful Temptation series, and tells the story of Eve and Adam from each view point. Adam works for Dan, Eve's dad and has known Eve all her life. They are reunited at Eve's granfarthers' funeral and things progress from there.

Eve end up geting a job at ger farthers music studio spending 3 months in each section, and first up is adams section... Their fellings for each other develop into something more...
What will happen?

RECOMMEND: I would recommend "BEAUTIFUL TEMPTATION" to people who enjoy reading romance...I'm looking forward to the next installment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment